Gelish is a gel nail polish that is to be applied like regular polish but must be cured using a UV lamp. Gelish lasts much longer than your regular manicure; approximately 3 weeks without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process quick and easy.
See basic application instructions below or view detailed instructions here.
Gelish Application Instructions
- Apply one thin coat of Gelish Foundation Base Gel and place hand in UV lamp for 1 min.
- Apply one thin coat of Gelish color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of Gelish polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Gelish Top It Off and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the sticky/tacky film left on the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol.
I absolutely love this colour, a real nice pink. I used it a few times now and it stays on perfect. I apply 2 coats and the top it off. It is very shiny and even.
I loved this color when I first applied it on. So why the 2 stars? Well, it's a fabulous color for one day only. On day 2 it starts to fade. It became unrecognizable by day 5. It went from a gorgeous pink to a dull tan. Too bad, because I really wanted to keep loving this color for the entire time I wore it not just for one day.