Polish Name: Winter Glow (UV / LED Polish)
Description: Winter Glow is a light pink crème.
Size: 0.25 fl. oz. / 7.3 mL
Brand: CND Shellac
Collection: CND Shellac Aurora Collection (Holiday 2015)
This product contains no toluene, DBP or added formaldehyde.
CND Shellac is a cross between nail polish and gel. It is to be applied like regular nail polish but must be cured using a UV lamp.
Shellac lasts much longer than your regular manicure; up to 14 days without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process fast and ensuring your polish doesn’t smudge.
See basic application instructions below or view detailed instructions here.
Shellac Application Instructions
- Apply Shellac UV Base Coat and cure each hand for 10 seconds under UV lamp.
- Apply one thin coat of Shellac color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Shellac UV Top Coat and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the film left on top of the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol (available at most drugstores).
Each bottle is 7.3 mL and will last about 20 applications.
This product contains no formaldehyde, Toluene or DBP
This is absolutely my most favourite pink colour of CND shellac that I own. I love the lightness and the softness of the pink. Requires 3 coats, but comes out solid and really beautiful. I also own cake pop and pink pursuit but this is my absolute favourite - I would wear this colour 100% of the time if it wasn't for all the other colours I own. 123
I love the colour! It looks like pink cotton candy! 123
You will definitely need at least 3 coats with this colour, but it is very nice when enough coats are applied. I don’t regret getting it, but now I only use it when I know I have the extra time to apply one or two extra coats. 123