CND Shellac is a cross between nail polish and gel. It is to be applied like regular nail polish but must be cured using a UV lamp.
Shellac lasts much longer than your regular manicure; up to 14 days without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process fast and ensuring your polish doesn’t smudge.
See basic application instructions below or view detailed instructions here.
Shellac Application Instructions
- Apply Shellac UV Base Coat and cure each hand for 10 seconds under UV lamp.
- Apply one thin coat of Shellac color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Shellac UV Top Coat and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the film left on top of the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol (available at most drugstores).
Stays on as promised.More than 14 days and comes off easily after using acetone. Have tried others ,but CND was the first shellac on the market and is still the best. Wildfire red is a true classy red.....
Wildfire is fire engine red matte. Next to the wheel, fire, air conditioning, CND brand Shellac is the best invention
Absolutely love Wildfire, have been using it for at least 2 years. Most times it last up to 3 weeks if you wear rubber gloves for house cleaning.
I looked up this color on a shellac color chart. It shows its more orangey than red. It is a cherry red. Perfect for Christmas!