CND Shellac is a cross between nail polish and gel. It is to be applied like regular nail polish but must be cured using a UV lamp.
Shellac lasts much longer than your regular manicure; up to 14 days without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process fast and ensuring your polish doesn’t smudge.
See basic application instructions below or view detailed instructions here.
Shellac Application Instructions
- Apply Shellac UV Base Coat and cure each hand for 10 seconds under UV lamp.
- Apply one thin coat of Shellac color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Shellac UV Top Coat and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the film left on top of the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol (available at most drugstores).
True red and so shining! I can't find any other nail polish more suitable for Christmas!
This is the best true red cream polish. My absolute favourite.
This is a great shade of red; it has enough pop to stand out, but isn't too bright at the same time. I found two coats gave great coverage, but I did note that this colour required a little more time to cure than others I have tried. I ended up curing for 4 minutes per coat (even with pretty thin layers!) and I got great results.
The wildfire is a red that is a very nice and vibrant color.