Description:Whose Cider Are You On? Is a shimmery brown.
Size: 14 mL
Collection: ColorFall Collection (2014)
This product contains no toluene, DBP or added formaldehyde.
Gelish is a gel nail polish that is to be applied like regular polish but must be cured using a UV or LED lamp. Gelish lasts much longer than your regular manicure; approximately 3 weeks without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process quick and easy.
See basic application instructions below or view detailed instructions here. Gelish Application Instructions
- Apply one thin coat of Gelish Foundation Base Gel and place hand in UV lamp for 1 min.
- Apply one thin coat of Gelish color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of Gelish polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Gelish Top It Off and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the sticky/tacky film left on the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol.
This polish is a great color with just enough sparkle. It's neutral but not boring. I found it to be of thicker consistency than other Gelish polishes which made it slightly more difficult to work with, but two coats gives full coverage. 123
I agree with the 2 previous posters. This is a wonderful, rich brown shade with some deep red/plum tones and gorgeous fine glitter. Easy to apply, opaque in 2 coats. Is staying on well for the last 3 days, so I'm sure it will behave as a gel polish should. Love it. 123
This is definitely one of my favorites. Awesome colour which doesn't fade 123
Such a beautiful fall color! This Gelish is a dark brown with burgundy or eggplant like undertones, and the polish has beautiful ultra fine silvery micro glitter in it. It seems to glow with light brown embers. A color that is reminicent of dark fall leaves and dark chocolate; love it! 123