How to use Konad Stamping Nail Art
- Apply a base coat or the nail polish which you want to overlay designs on
- Apply Konad polish to the image you would like to use on your image plate
- Use the scraper at 45 degrees to remove excess polish from the plate
- With a rolling motion quickly press the stamp on the image plate to pick up the image
- With a rolling motion, stamp the image to your nails
- Apply a top coat for best results
This is my first real stamping polish and it works great. Way more solid then using regular white polish. It's so crisp! I will be trying more stamping polishes thanks to this polish.
The mini Konad special polish I got with my first kit was great, but of course it ran out pretty quick so I decided to order this one. Unfortunately I don't like it. It picks up, but it's not opaque. It's really light in colour. Does it have to thicken or something? I'm not sure. I still have it, but maybe I have to try it again after some time.
Shipping was great though ;) 123
Best stamping white polish! Picks up every time and is very bold 123
cest LE blanc parfait pour du stamping. 123