CND Shellac UV Top Coat is to be applied over Shellac Nail Polish and cured using a UV lamp. Polish application will last up to 2 weeks.
Shellac lasts much longer than your regular manicure; approximately 14 days without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process fast and ensuring your polish doesn’t smudge.
See basic application instructions below or click here to view detailed instructions.
Shellac Application Instructions
- Apply Shellac UV Base Coat and cure each hand for 10 seconds under UV lamp.
- Apply one thin coat of Shellac color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Shellac UV Top Coat and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the sticky film left on the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol.
Perfect for pedicures ! 123
Excellent and easy to apply 123
I will not be purchasing this product ever again! How I wish I could return it for the original one instead. It doesn't give a good shine like the regular top coat after you remove the sticky film with 99% iso alcohol. In fact that sticky film pretty much stays on your nail as if you didn't use a top coat. So your nail polish looks matte and sticky. Awful! What a waste of my money! 123
This product workes very well. 123