CND Shellac DuraForce UV Top Coat is to be applied over Shellac Nail Polish and cured using a UV lamp. This DuraForce Top Coat is designed to protect your nails against breakage.
Shellac lasts much longer than your regular manicure; approximately 14 days without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process fast and ensuring your polish doesn’t smudge.
See basic application instructions below or click here to view detailed instructions.
Shellac Application Instructions
- Apply Shellac UV Base Coat and cure each hand for 10 seconds under UV lamp.
- Apply one thin coat of Shellac color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Shellac UV Top Coat and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the sticky film left on the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol.
I love CND! Going to see if this is as good as it sounds. Thicker than expected. Hope it can extend the time between shellacing.
Giving it 5 since I don’t know how it works. Will update if it is not what I expected. 123
Stays on for more than 14 days.Great colours as well 123