CND Shellac UV Top Coat is to be applied over Shellac Nail Polish and cured using a UV lamp. Polish application will last up to 2 weeks.
Shellac lasts much longer than your regular manicure; approximately 14 days without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process fast and ensuring your polish doesn’t smudge.
See basic application instructions below or click here to view detailed instructions.
Shellac Application Instructions
- Apply Shellac UV Base Coat and cure each hand for 10 seconds under UV lamp.
- Apply one thin coat of Shellac color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Shellac UV Top Coat and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the sticky film left on the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol.
It’s a cool product to add a pearly look to my boring flat colours but not great as a topcoat. It isn’t as shiny and slick as I am used to from the original topcoat so I topcoated over it to get the feel I like.
It's a very pretty top coat. Subtle enough to use on the most basic look. It's an iridescent pink type shade. Super cute.
Used over the colour "Pink Pursuit". There was no detectable pearl effect on my nails. It looked pearl on the brush only. The shine and quality was that of the regular top coat.