How to use Konad Stamping Nail Art
- Apply a base coat or the nail polish which you want to overlay designs on
- Apply Konad polish to the image you would like to use on your image plate
- Use the scraper at 45 degrees to remove excess polish from the plate
- With a rolling motion quickly press the stamp on the image plate to pick up the image
- With a rolling motion, stamp the image to your nails
- Apply a top coat for best results
I've had some clear jelly stampers from Born Pretty that didn't pick up image and what it did pick up was not a crisp clear image. This Konad stamper picked up every image, was nice clean crisp lines and transferred it perfectly to my nail. Not great for long long nails, mine are about an inch and a bit from cuticle to end and I have to roll the stamper all around to cover entire nail. Fantastic stamper just wish the stamping area was bigger.
I just started stamping and was trying jelly stampers with little success. This stamper is so easy to use and has kept me stamping! I can even use my clear jelly stampers now.
I am new to stamping. I tried a Born Pretty stamper with a squishy head and just couldn't get my images transferred, despite watching many videos (that all made it look so simple). I bought this one and was able to get my images transferred immediately.
I'm new at stamping and I'm still have trouble. I don't know if it's the stamper, my plates (all by Bundle monster), the polish I've been using (not real stamping polish) but I've had a few successes and many failures. I don't like that you can't see through it but the clear stampers offered on this site didn't have good reviews so I went with this one. I'm still glad I bought it though. Stamping is really cool and learning is half the fun!