Polish Name: Tundra (UV / LED Polish)
Description: Tundra is a pink/purple shimmer.
Size: 0.25 fl. oz. / 7.3 mL
Brand: CND Shellac
Collection: CND Shellac Aurora Collection (Holiday 2015)
This product contains no toluene, DBP or added formaldehyde.
CND Shellac is a cross between nail polish and gel. It is to be applied like regular nail polish but must be cured using a UV lamp.
Shellac lasts much longer than your regular manicure; up to 14 days without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process fast and ensuring your polish doesn’t smudge.
See basic application instructions below or view detailed instructions here.
Shellac Application Instructions
- Apply Shellac UV Base Coat and cure each hand for 10 seconds under UV lamp.
- Apply one thin coat of Shellac color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Shellac UV Top Coat and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the film left on top of the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol (available at most drugstores).
Each bottle is 7.3 mL and will last about 20 applications.
This product contains no formaldehyde, Toluene or DBP
CND shellac is the best. 123
I don't mind, but I thought this colour would be a bit darker. Next time I'll add an extra coat. No biggy :) Still love it! 123
Paints on a bit streaky but I have had the same problem with other "frosted" pale polishes before. 123
Beautiful colour on the outside of bottle, but when applied, does not look at all the same. Mir is much lighter and too frosted even with multiple coats. Too bad. 123