CND Shellac is a cross between nail polish and gel. It is to be applied like regular nail polish but must be cured using a UV lamp.
Shellac lasts much longer than your regular manicure; up to 14 days without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process fast and ensuring your polish doesn’t smudge.
See basic application instructions below or view detailed instructions here.
Shellac Application Instructions
- Apply Shellac UV Base Coat and cure each hand for 10 seconds under UV lamp.
- Apply one thin coat of Shellac color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Shellac UV Top Coat and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the film left on top of the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol (available at most drugstores).
I wanted a coral color for summer and this one is what I was looking for. 123
I have been asked for this color 3 times this week. Everybody love it! Its a must! 123
I just purchased this color and a cnd lamp. easy application day 5 polish looks great. first time doing my own nails. this color make is a nice pinkish orange 123
I expect a bright red but it's more of a coral color, i like it very much. 123