Gelish Top It Off Gel is to be applied over Gelish color polish and cured using a UV lamp. Polish application will last up to 3 weeks.
Gelish is a gel nail polish that is to be applied like regular polish but must be cured using a UV lamp. Gelish lasts much longer than your regular manicure; approximately 3 weeks without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process quick and easy.
See basic application instructions below or view detailed instructions here.
Gelish Application Instructions
- Apply one thin coat of Gelish Foundation Base Gel and place hand in UV lamp for 1 min.
- Apply one thin coat of Gelish color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of Gelish polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Gelish Top It Off and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the sticky/tacky film left on the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol.
This top coat is so much nicer than the OPI top coat. It's thin and easy to apply, has great coverage, and is super shiny!
This is an amazing gel topcoat. I’ve been using the OPI Gel topcoat for a few years but the brush on the Gelish is way better than the OPI. Highly recommend.
very shiny, long lasting, and a little bit goes such a long way i don't think i'd run out in the next few years
Love this top coat - i have tried a few others but i have to say this is the best! Gives a super glossy mirror finish :) I do my own gel nails at home!