Gelish Top It Off Gel is to be applied over Gelish color polish and cured using a UV lamp. Polish application will last up to 3 weeks.
Gelish is a gel nail polish that is to be applied like regular polish but must be cured using a UV lamp. Gelish lasts much longer than your regular manicure; approximately 3 weeks without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process quick and easy.
See basic application instructions below or view detailed instructions here.
Gelish Application Instructions
- Apply one thin coat of Gelish Foundation Base Gel and place hand in UV lamp for 1 min.
- Apply one thin coat of Gelish color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of Gelish polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Gelish Top It Off and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the sticky/tacky film left on the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol.
This is an amazing gel topcoat. I’ve been using the OPI Gel topcoat for a few years but the brush on the Gelish is way better than the OPI. Highly recommend.
very shiny, long lasting, and a little bit goes such a long way i don't think i'd run out in the next few years
Love this top coat - i have tried a few others but i have to say this is the best! Gives a super glossy mirror finish :) I do my own gel nails at home!
I love all Gelish products and this top coat is amazing. Cures easily and lasts for 3 weeks! I save tons from going to the salon. And Nail Polish Canada has the best prices with quick delivery.