Gelish is a gel nail polish that is to be applied like regular polish but must be cured using a UV lamp. Gelish lasts much longer than your regular manicure; approximately 3 weeks without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process quick and easy.
See basic application instructions below or view detailed instructions here.
Gelish Application Instructions
- Apply one thin coat of Gelish Foundation Base Gel and place hand in UV lamp for 1 min.
- Apply one thin coat of Gelish color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of Gelish polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Gelish Top It Off and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the sticky/tacky film left on the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol.
This nail polish is very easy to apply, however, the true color is super bright. The colour is super bright, Neo Orange!
Way too runny. Couldn't even make a nice dot on my nail it ran so badly. Took 3 coats to do solid coat. Not impressed.
My daughter loves this colour. It's so vibrant.
Not only a beautiful selection of colours but the quality is bar none. Great consistency and staying power. The shine is awesome. Among the best I've ever tried and would highly recommend.