Gelish is a gel nail polish that is to be applied like regular polish but must be cured using a UV lamp. Gelish lasts much longer than your regular manicure; approximately 3 weeks without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process quick and easy.
See basic application instructions below or view detailed instructions here.
Gelish Application Instructions
- Apply one thin coat of Gelish Foundation Base Gel and place hand in UV lamp for 1 min.
- Apply one thin coat of Gelish color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of Gelish polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Gelish Top It Off and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the sticky/tacky film left on the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol.
This nail polish is very easy to apply, however, the true color is super bright.
The colour is super bright, Neo Orange! 123
Way too runny. Couldn't even make a nice dot on my nail it ran so badly. Took 3 coats to do solid coat. Not impressed. 123
My daughter loves this colour. It's so vibrant. 123
Not only a beautiful selection of colours but the quality is bar none. Great consistency and staying power. The shine is awesome. Among the best I've ever tried and would highly recommend. 123