Polish Name: Tahiti Hottie by Gelish
Description: Tahiti Hottie is a neon purple crème.
Size: 15 mL
Collection: Colors of Paradise Collection (Summer 2014)
Gelish is a gel nail polish that is to be applied like regular polish but must be cured using a UV or LED lamp. Gelish lasts much longer than your regular manicure; approximately 3 weeks without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process quick and easy.
See basic application instructions below or view detailed instructions here. Gelish Application Instructions
- Apply one thin coat of Gelish Foundation Base Gel and place hand in UV lamp for 1 min.
- Apply one thin coat of Gelish color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of Gelish polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Gelish Top It Off and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the sticky/tacky film left on the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol.
This was my selection so many times that my nail tech actually ran out of it! And she couldn’t get it anymore! So imagine my delight when I found it here!
The colour on the bottle and on google show you a beautiful neon fushia .. but it is just an ordinary purple (medium light) make me think of what you wear as a kid when you are disguised as a witch ! Look cheap .. really disappointing colour
Love this purple, it's always a go to colour for me!
I looove this colour sooooo much !!! its so bright and vivid ..