Polish Name: Sweet Love (UV / LED Polish)
Description: Sweet Love is a baby pink shimmer.
Size: 0.3 fl. oz. / 9 mL
Brand: Red Carpet Manicure
Collection: More RCM Shades
Red Carpet Manicure is a gel nail polish that is to be applied like regular polish but must be cured using a LED or UV lamp. Red Carpet Manicure lasts much longer than your regular manicure; approximately 2 weeks without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process quick and easy.
See basic application instructions below or watch a YouTube video covering Red Carpet Manicure Application.
Red Carpet Manicure Application Instructions
- Clean nails by brushing on Prep Max Adhesion Sanitizer
- Apply a thin coat of Structure Base Coat Gel
- Cure under Professional LED for 30 seconds (Portable LED for 1 minute)
- Apply a thin coat of your chosen color and cure for 45 seconds under the Professional LED (Portable LED for 3 minutes)
- Repeat for second coat
- Apply a thin coat of Brilliance Top Coat and cure for 45 seconds under the Professional LED (Portable LED for 2 minutes)
- Remover tacky residue with Purify Pre & Post Application Cleanser
“Sweet Love” is my favourite baby pink, because it applies so smoothly and evenly. You can apply one coat for a sheer effect, or 2 or 3 for opaque, slightly shimmering coverage. It’s a bright pastel pink, without any peach, tan, or grey undertones. It’s a great base for glitter, French or ombré manicures.