CND Shellac is a cross between nail polish and gel. It is to be applied like regular nail polish but must be cured using a UV lamp.
Shellac lasts much longer than your regular manicure; up to 14 days without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process fast and ensuring your polish doesn’t smudge.
See basic application instructions below or view detailed instructions here.
Shellac Application Instructions
- Apply Shellac UV Base Coat and cure each hand for 10 seconds under UV lamp.
- Apply one thin coat of Shellac color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Shellac UV Top Coat and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the film left on top of the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol (available at most drugstores).
I love this shade its not too yellow.its light shade but i didnt have to use much since it has a great coverage. 123
Sunbleached delivers on its name. It's a stunning pastel sunshine yellow cream shade. It's perfect for the spring/summer/nail art. Goes on easily and is fully opaque in 2 coats. 123
Wasn't sure about yellow nails, tried it on an accent nail love it. Not to bright great summer color. CND shellac looks great for 2 weeks no chipping no wear on ends this product is awesome 123
Love working with Shellac; enjoy the colors & the option to layer colors to create more colors :) 123