Polish Name: Sultry Sunset (UV Polish) by CND Shellac
Description: Sultry Sunset is a vibrant dark pink with a silver shimmer
Size: 7.3 mL
Brand: CND Shellac
Collection: CND Shellac Paradise Collection (Spring 2014)
CND Shellac is a cross between nail polish and gel. It is to be applied like regular nail polish but must be cured using a UV lamp.
Shellac lasts much longer than your regular manicure; up to 14 days without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process fast and ensuring your polish doesn’t smudge.
See basic application instructions below or view detailed instructions here.
Shellac Application Instructions
- Apply Shellac UV Base Coat and cure each hand for 10 seconds under UV lamp.
- Apply one thin coat of Shellac color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Shellac UV Top Coat and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the film left on top of the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol (available at most drugstores).
Has just enough shine and goes anywhere and with every type of outfit. 123
Great color! Great product! 123