Description: Strike a Pose is Red Blue and Silver Glitter suspended in a clear base.
Size: 9 mL
Brand: Red Carpet Manicure
Collection: After Party Exclusive Trends Collection (2014)
Red Carpet Manicure is a gel nail polish that is to be applied like regular polish but must be cured using a LED or UV lamp. Red Carpet Manicure lasts much longer than your regular manicure; approximately 2 weeks without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process quick and easy.
See basic application instructions below or watch a YouTube video covering Red Carpet Manicure Application.
Red Carpet Manicure Application Instructions
- Clean nails by brushing on Prep Max Adhesion Sanitizer
- Apply a thin coat of Structure Base Coat Gel
- Cure under Professional LED for 30 seconds (Portable LED for 1 minute)
- Apply a thin coat of your chosen color and cure for 45 seconds under the Professional LED (Portable LED for 3 minutes)
- Repeat for second coat
- Apply a thin coat of Brilliance Top Coat and cure for 45 seconds under the Professional LED (Portable LED for 2 minutes)
- Remover tacky residue with Purify Pre & Post Application Cleanser
Need to put 3 layers on for solid look and then peels in 2 days 123
Beautiful silver, red and blue sparkle. Very easy to manage the sparkle amount applied to the nails. 123