Polish Name: Street Cred-Ible (UV / LED Polish)
Description: Street Cred-Ible is a yellow crème.
Size: 0.5 fl. oz. / 15 mL
Collection: Street Beat Collection (Summer 2016)
This product contains no toluene, DBP or added formaldehyde.
Gelish is a gel nail polish that is to be applied like regular polish but must be cured using a UV or LED lamp. Gelish lasts much longer than your regular manicure; approximately 3 weeks without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process quick and easy.
See basic application instructions below or view detailed instructions here. Gelish Application Instructions
- Apply one thin coat of Gelish Foundation Base Gel and place hand in UV lamp for 1 min.
- Apply one thin coat of Gelish color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of Gelish polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Gelish Top It Off and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the sticky/tacky film left on the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol.
Very sheer application, I needed about 4 coats on my natural nails for it to cover enough and it is quite running so I would recommend a 30s cure half way so you don’t get drips/sliding. However, once your 4 coats are on this colour is BRIGHT! It is loud and wonderful yellow/orange colour, I have received many compliments on it so far.