CND Shellac is a cross between nail polish and gel. It is to be applied like regular nail polish but must be cured using a UV lamp.
Shellac lasts much longer than your regular manicure; up to 14 days without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process fast and ensuring your polish doesn’t smudge.
See basic application instructions below or view detailed instructions here.
Shellac Application Instructions
- Apply Shellac UV Base Coat and cure each hand for 10 seconds under UV lamp.
- Apply one thin coat of Shellac color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Shellac UV Top Coat and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the film left on top of the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol (available at most drugstores).
This would be the first time I have applied any shellac nail color to my nails. I think the color is perfect for simple and pretty occasions. I love how easy it is to apply. The shipping time was amazing. I'm a happy camper.
I am disappointed in this color. I thought it would be a little pinker than it is but it is very light pink. I will probably have to use a darker polish underneath it to get the pink shade I was seeking.
As my clients wanted CND/Shellac for a wedding party, I suggested this new color that I had just bought here. They said the color was so pretty and feminine and all the girls in the wedding party loved it. Thumbs way up!!
It looks just like advertised. Really easy to apply. Needs 2 coats.