- LED Lamp
- Gel Cleanser
- Gel Primer
- Color Gel Polish - Raspberry Wine
- Gel Base & Top Coat
Sensationail is a gel nail polish that is applied like regular polish but must be cured using a LED or UV lamp. Sensationail lasts much longer than your regular manicure; approximately 2 weeks without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process quick and easy.
See basic application instructions below or watch a YouTube video covering Sensationail Application.
Sensationail Application Instructions
- Clean and file nails, push back cuticles, and buff nails with pink side of the nail buffer
- Use the gel cleanser to wipe each nail using a lint free wipe. Let nails air dry for 15 seconds.
- Apply a thin coat of Gel Primer and air dry for 30 seconds
- Apply a thin coat of Gel Base/Top Coat and and cure for 30 seconds under the LED lamp
- Apply a thin coat of your chosen color and cure for 60 seconds under the LED Lamp
- Repeat for second coat
- Apply a thin coat of Gel Base/Top Coat and and cure for 30 seconds
- Remove tacky residue with Gel Cleanser, using a lint-free wipe