How to use Konad Stamping Nail Art
- Apply a base coat or the nail polish which you want to overlay designs on
- Apply Konad polish to the image you would like to use on your image plate
- Use the scraper at 45 degrees to remove excess polish from the plate
- With a rolling motion quickly press the stamp on the image plate to pick up the image
- With a rolling motion, stamp the image to your nails
- Apply a top coat for best results
I used this stamper for my first try at nail art. I used clear Jelly stamper's nail art stamping polish in black and also in white. it worked like a dream. clean up was instant, rolling the end of the stamper onto a lint roller. The scraping card did exactly what it was designed to do. Very happy with the results!
this is my first time using a stamper and was very excited to try it. I tried with a lot of my OPI colors and none of them actually transferred to my nails. All I got was a big glop of nail polish. According to the stamper, you have to use the Konad nail polish. very disappointed.
Great stamper. Picks up images my jelly stamper can’t
Very satisfied , rapid delivery , well packaged !