Brand: Konad Nail Art
How to use Konad Stamping Nail Art
- Apply a base coat or the nail polish which you want to overlay designs on
- Apply Konad polish to the image you would like to use on your image plate
- Use the scraper at 45 degrees to remove excess polish from the plate
- With a rolling motion quickly press the stamp on the image plate to pick up the image
- With a rolling motion, stamp the image to your nails
- Apply a top coat for best results
I love this stamping plate! It’s great value and I’ll be getting more of this brand for sure. Great for any time of the year too.
After seeing a tutorial on Skeleton's Nails Youtube channel and I knew I needed to hunt this plate down....i'm soooo glad I did! Great variety of designs and the images are bigger than on their older plates. It's really good to see Konad start to pick up the pace with other plate companies and offer more options :)
I absolutely love this plate... I'm so happy I ordered it. I highly recommend it to everyone!
Love this plate! It's my first rectangular plate from Konad and I have to say these are worth the extra $'s ... the designs are nice and big and will cover the full nail. Love these tartans and lines - perfect for any occasion - great transfers from what I've used so far!