Gelish is a gel nail polish that is to be applied like regular polish but must be cured using a UV lamp. Gelish lasts much longer than your regular manicure; approximately 3 weeks without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process quick and easy.
See basic application instructions below or view detailed instructions here.
Gelish Application Instructions
- Apply one thin coat of Gelish Foundation Base Gel and place hand in UV lamp for 1 min.
- Apply one thin coat of Gelish color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of Gelish polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Gelish Top It Off and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the sticky/tacky film left on the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol.
If you are looking for a white nail polish, don't buy this one.
If you want a beige colour, sure.
It took 4 coats to get full coverage, and it has way too much yellow undertones. Not at all what I expected 123
Much more yellow than pictured, unfortunately I will never wear this colour 123
A little disappointed. Colour looks yellow and is streaky. Does not look like swatches i saw. Glad I did not pay full price 123