Red Carpet Manicure is a gel nail polish that is to be applied like regular polish but must be cured using a LED or UV lamp. Red Carpet Manicure lasts much longer than your regular manicure; approximately 2 weeks without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process quick and easy.
See basic application instructions below or watch a YouTube video covering Red Carpet Manicure Application.
Red Carpet Manicure Application Instructions
- Clean nails by brushing on Prep Max Adhesion Sanitizer
- Apply a thin coat of Structure Base Coat Gel
- Cure under Professional LED for 30 seconds (Portable LED for 1 minute)
- Apply a thin coat of your chosen color and cure for 45 seconds under the Professional LED (Portable LED for 3 minutes)
- Repeat for second coat
- Apply a thin coat of Brilliance Top Coat and cure for 45 seconds under the Professional LED (Portable LED for 2 minutes)
- Remover tacky residue with Purify Pre & Post Application Cleanser
This is a nice pale baby pink color in creme finish. It would be lovely if it worked with my skin tone. Unfortunately, it has too much blue undertone to be flattering on my hands (which has a lot of yellow undertone). It is very similar to OPI's Mod About You but slightly more cool toned.(I am wearing both colours on my hands and other people cannot tell the colours apart unless I tell them and they still have to scrutinize) My search for the perfect baby pink creme polish continues... 123
I finally found the right opaque white/pink nude shade! Its not to pink, not to sheer. Very nice and a must for a trendy neutral color. 123
When buying nail polish online, it is difficult to correctly assess a colour for personal suitability. This was the case with Simply Adorable. Even though the bottle colour is the polish colour indicator, I have found that this isn't always true for RCM polishes. Simply Adorable was the bottle colour and brighter with an almost neon quality. It applied beautifully and lasted well for 10 days. 123