Gelish is a gel nail polish that is to be applied like regular polish but must be cured using a UV lamp. Gelish lasts much longer than your regular manicure; approximately 3 weeks without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process quick and easy.
See basic application instructions below or view detailed instructions here.
Gelish Application Instructions
- Apply one thin coat of Gelish Foundation Base Gel and place hand in UV lamp for 1 min.
- Apply one thin coat of Gelish color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of Gelish polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Gelish Top It Off and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the sticky/tacky film left on the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol.
Goes on so easy. No streaks. Two coats is all you need. 123
Its my first experience in using a led gel nail polish. Gelish polish was easy to use and very satisfied with it.
nice white gel polish. Put 2 very thin layers on and it comes out perfect, looks great with lots of dots by gelish. 123
I have tried different brands and Gelish is the best. 123