CND Shellac is a cross between nail polish and gel. It is to be applied like regular nail polish but must be cured using a UV lamp.
Shellac lasts much longer than your regular manicure; up to 14 days without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process fast and ensuring your polish doesn’t smudge.
See basic application instructions below or view detailed instructions here.
Shellac Application Instructions
- Apply Shellac UV Base Coat and cure each hand for 10 seconds under UV lamp.
- Apply one thin coat of Shellac color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Shellac UV Top Coat and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the film left on top of the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol (available at most drugstores).
This shade especially works really well when my hands are tanned, this is the 2nd bottle of this colour I've ordered! one of my favourite CDN shellacs! 123
The colour of the bottle in the picture here is off. Satin Pajamas is NOT a pink shellac. Instead it is a gorgeous tan/beige colour. I've used this colour before so I knew what it actually looked like. I have olive coloured skin and I love the way it looks on my hands. 123
The colour of the bottle IS NOT what you will receive. The picture they provide makes it look prettt solidly pink, like a little darker then hot pink. BUT it's actually much more brown in person. It's very very different looking then the picture NPC provides on this website. It looks more like the Strawberry Smoothie shellac picture on here.
This is not the colour I wanted I feel like I was deceived by the picture above. 123
Neutral beige-pink. Very nice, but doesn't stand out well with dark or tanned skin. Still a very nice colour, can be mixed with other colours to create varieties. 123