CND Shellac is a cross between nail polish and gel. It is to be applied like regular nail polish but must be cured using a UV lamp.
Shellac lasts much longer than your regular manicure; up to 14 days without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process fast and ensuring your polish doesn’t smudge.
See basic application instructions below or view detailed instructions here.
Shellac Application Instructions
- Apply Shellac UV Base Coat and cure each hand for 10 seconds under UV lamp.
- Apply one thin coat of Shellac color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Shellac UV Top Coat and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the film left on top of the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol (available at most drugstores).
I think this will be a go to color for fall! At first I thought it dark because of the packaging but its a nice taupe colour. I will say it toke me a couple times to get the color right and shake well like any other shellac colour. 123
I wear a lot of brown, beige and taupe....this is now my go to colour 123
This is a dark but neutral colour. It's just as shown on the bottle...a brownish-grey-purple colour. And it went with anything I wore for the full 2 weeks I had it on. Love Shellac!! 123
This is a beautiful color. Goes on nice and lasts well. 123