CND Shellac is a cross between nail polish and gel. It is to be applied like regular nail polish but must be cured using a UV lamp.
Shellac lasts much longer than your regular manicure; up to 14 days without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process fast and ensuring your polish doesn’t smudge.
See basic application instructions below or view detailed instructions here.
Shellac Application Instructions
- Apply Shellac UV Base Coat and cure each hand for 10 seconds under UV lamp.
- Apply one thin coat of Shellac color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Shellac UV Top Coat and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the film left on top of the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol (available at most drugstores).
This is one of my most favourite colours! It’s stunning. 123
Rosebud is a soft dusty pink matte. Very feminine colour, suitable for all seasons. Subtle color so will match assorted clothing.
Next to the wheel, fire, air conditioning, CND brand Shellac is the best invention - EVER!
Easy to apply, dries to high gloss, durable, and looks as fresh as the first day on day 10+.
I will never go back to traditional nail polish now that I have discovered CND Shellac. Avoid immidations - stick to the CND brand!
You will need: CND Shellac Base and Top Coast, rubbing alcohol, and a UV nail lamp (9 watts or greater). Removal involves soaking nails in acetone then peeling off polish with an orange stick - simple!
Nail Polish Canada offers a great selection and customer service. Canadian business too! 123