CND Shellac is a cross between nail polish and gel. It is to be applied like regular nail polish but must be cured using a UV lamp.
Shellac lasts much longer than your regular manicure; up to 14 days without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process fast and ensuring your polish doesn’t smudge.
See basic application instructions below or view detailed instructions here.
Shellac Application Instructions
- Apply Shellac UV Base Coat and cure each hand for 10 seconds under UV lamp.
- Apply one thin coat of Shellac color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Shellac UV Top Coat and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the film left on top of the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol (available at most drugstores).
Pure red. Love Shellac
Gorgeous! Pure bright red with no orange, or pink hue to it. It's been on my nails for 2 weeks and still so shiny and gorgeous. Love seeing how much my nails grew in 2 weeks. Shellac protects my nails quite a bit.
I love CND Shellac and was looking for a lovely red. Rose Brocade is perfect, bright red absolutely gorgeous. And of course the incredible gloss finish that no regular nail polish can achieve. Thanks Nail Polish Canada, you make the process so easy.
I was worried at first
I was a little scared at first because it seemed to be going on in a pinkish shade but after I cured it, it came out a perfect red like the bottle. I love it
I just love cnd shellac I have gone a little nuts on this site lately I'm just finishing a design with this color and it's wonderful! Also I'd like to add every time I order from Nail Polish Canada it's like opening a gift box there are always samples, and extras in my box whether it's a kanga file, curette, or suckers! I'm always happy ordering from this site!