CND Shellac is a cross between nail polish and gel. It is to be applied like regular nail polish but must be cured using a UV lamp.
Shellac lasts much longer than your regular manicure; up to 14 days without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process fast and ensuring your polish doesn’t smudge.
See basic application instructions below or view detailed instructions here.
Shellac Application Instructions
- Apply Shellac UV Base Coat and cure each hand for 10 seconds under UV lamp.
- Apply one thin coat of Shellac color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Shellac UV Top Coat and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the film left on top of the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol (available at most drugstores).
Pretty pinkish white but it’s super streaky even with 2 coats & with 3 it loses the semi sheer quality/looks super opaque. 123
the perfect colour. Natural-looking. I'd call it fancy flesh. I love it. 123
Beautiful pale pink with coverage 123
This is a beautiful go-to colour for everyday wear. It's a whiteish pink and looks good on every skin colour. I literally get compliments on the colour whenever I wear it! 123