Polish Name: Rockin' The Reef by Gelish
Description: Rockin the Reef is a coral crème.
Size: 15 mL
Collection: Colors of Paradise Collection (Summer 2014)
Gelish is a gel nail polish that is to be applied like regular polish but must be cured using a UV or LED lamp. Gelish lasts much longer than your regular manicure; approximately 3 weeks without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process quick and easy.
See basic application instructions below or view detailed instructions here. Gelish Application Instructions
- Apply one thin coat of Gelish Foundation Base Gel and place hand in UV lamp for 1 min.
- Apply one thin coat of Gelish color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of Gelish polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Gelish Top It Off and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the sticky/tacky film left on the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol.
This is a gorgeous, bright, coral leaning orange. It is more orange than most of the swatches I've seen online led me to believe it was, which is perfect for me as I didn't think it would be orange enough.
It is very summery, and I'm getting loads of compliments on it. I have a very light, neutral, skin tone that goes a bit olive when I tan. This colour works perfectly on me.
The formula is quite good, but three coats still leaves me with a very slight visible nail line. I don't know if anyone else can see it, but I can. 123