CND Shellac is a cross between nail polish and gel. It is to be applied like regular nail polish but must be cured using a UV lamp.
Shellac lasts much longer than your regular manicure; up to 14 days without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process fast and ensuring your polish doesn’t smudge.
See basic application instructions below or view detailed instructions here.
Shellac Application Instructions
- Apply Shellac UV Base Coat and cure each hand for 10 seconds under UV lamp.
- Apply one thin coat of Shellac color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Shellac UV Top Coat and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the film left on top of the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol (available at most drugstores).
Not really a good red
I thought this would be a really good Christmas red but it’s more or a Fuchsia Red.
One of my favourite colours.... I top it with gold vip and is the best...
Perfect Christmas Red
I wore this for Christmas and it's the perfect deep crimson red. Got lots of compliments. Goes on like a dream. This will be a staple in my collection forever I suspect.
verry nice and Classy Colour