How to use Konad Stamping Nail Art
- Apply a base coat or the nail polish which you want to overlay designs on
- Apply Konad polish to the image you would like to use on your image plate
- Use the scraper at 45 degrees to remove excess polish from the plate
- With a rolling motion quickly press the stamp on the image plate to pick up the image
- With a rolling motion, stamp the image to your nails
- Apply a top coat for best results
Works better than most pink nail polish for stamping, but is only best suited for pale pink base. Otherwise the stamping nail polish doesn't show.
I found the pink was hard to see on the stamper. Therefore hard to place the image where you want it.