Gelish Pro Bond is an acid-free product that helps with the adhesion of gel polish and is used to prepare nails for the application of Gelish polish and acrylics.
Gelish is a gel nail polish that is to be applied like regular polish but must be cured using a UV lamp. Gelish lasts much longer than your regular manicure; approximately 3 weeks without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process quick and easy.
See basic application instructions below or view detailed instructions here.
Gelish Application Instructions
- Apply one thin coat of Gelish Foundation Base Gel and place hand in UV lamp for 1 min.
- Apply one thin coat of Gelish color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of Gelish polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Gelish Top It Off and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the sticky/tacky film left on the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol.
This works so great to bond the gel to the nail, I don't get peeling gel when I use this!
That is the secret for a non peeling manicure. The base and top coat was peeling after 2 days of home manicuring (with lamp) Now it stays for sure one week, I will get the answer next week for 2 weeks. 123
I’m a certified Nail Tech for many years now and I have tried many bonders, but keep coming back to my Harmony ProBond, because it’s the best. I NEVER have ANY lifting when I use this product. I know that it’s not recommended to mix brands, but I do use ProBond with different gel brands too and it works like a charm with zero lifting. I highly recommend it. 123
Tried this to see if it would make a difference with the gelish hard gel lifting problem. Even with careful prep it made it worse. 123