Polish Name: Prim-Rose And Proper (UV / LED Polish)
Description: Prim-Rose And Proper is a light neutral crème.
Size: 0.5 fl. oz. / 15 mL
Collection: Botanical Awakenings Collection (Spring 2016)
This product contains no toluene, DBP or added formaldehyde.
Gelish is a gel nail polish that is to be applied like regular polish but must be cured using a UV or LED lamp. Gelish lasts much longer than your regular manicure; approximately 3 weeks without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process quick and easy.
See basic application instructions below or view detailed instructions here. Gelish Application Instructions
- Apply one thin coat of Gelish Foundation Base Gel and place hand in UV lamp for 1 min.
- Apply one thin coat of Gelish color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of Gelish polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Gelish Top It Off and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the sticky/tacky film left on the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol.
I love this color 123
Great nude for my pinkish light skin, but I think it would go well with other skin tones as well. 123
Prim-Rose and Proper was my favourite shade of all time. I wore it close to 90% of the time and would only occasional switch it up to something else. I'm so sad to see that Gelish has changed it. It used to be a neutral-greyish beige, now it's a lighter more yellowy beige. 123
This is a beautiful, soft neutral. It reminds me of of my two all-time favourite OPI polishes - Don't Bossa Nova Me, My Very First Knockwurst. It is a soft, delicate off white with a wee bit of dusty pink. I found it applies beautifully like a regular nail polish, with 2 coats giving full coverage and no shrinking while you do the other nails. I will be using this one a lot! 123