Gelish PH Bond is a dehydrating agent that is used to prepare nails for the application of Gelish polish and acrylics. It is to be applied before applying base coat or polish.
Gelish is a gel nail polish that is to be applied like regular polish but must be cured using a UV lamp. Gelish lasts much longer than your regular manicure; approximately 3 weeks without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process quick and easy.
See basic application instructions below or view detailed instructions here.
Gelish Application Instructions
- Apply one thin coat of Gelish Foundation Base Gel and place hand in UV lamp for 1 min.
- Apply one thin coat of Gelish color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of Gelish polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Gelish Top It Off and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the sticky/tacky film left on the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol.
Works great under the foundation and structure get and top it off, I get about 2 weeks when I do my nails
One nail peeled off in a day
I used this product under my base coat (CND) and applied gel polish and Top Coast (CND). I may not be an expert but was surprized when one of nails lost the whole thing...just peeled off after a day. The rest are still ok so will continue to use the product.
Easy application. Works well with the PRO Bond for better fixation. Last 2 weeks. I tried the alcohol instead but the results won't that great. My nails chipped and detached in less than 8 days. I will continue to use it. It's a good deal price versus size of bottle (15ml). It will last long as you only need a little bit. I will definitely recommend.
Goes on easy and makes my Gelish Polish last way longer.