Description: Oxblood is a deep red crème.
Size: 0.25 fl. oz. / 7.3 mL
Brand: CND Shellac
Collection: CND Shellac Craft Culture Collection (Fall 2016)
This product contains no toluene, DBP or added formaldehyde.
CND Shellac is a cross between nail polish and gel. It is to be applied like regular nail polish but must be cured using a UV lamp.
Shellac lasts much longer than your regular manicure; up to 14 days without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process fast and ensuring your polish doesn’t smudge.
See basic application instructions below or view detailed instructions here.
Shellac Application Instructions
- Apply Shellac UV Base Coat and cure each hand for 10 seconds under UV lamp.
- Apply one thin coat of Shellac color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Shellac UV Top Coat and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the film left on top of the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol (available at most drugstores).
Each bottle is 7.3 mL and will last about 20 applications.
This product contains no formaldehyde, Toluene or DBP
First time trying this brand and application was extremely difficult. Color is thick, application brush isn’t the best and when cured it developed texture it didn’t dry out a smooth finish... very disappointed. 123
Deep color even after two layers applied. Love it. Excellent for both long and short nails. 123
Tried this brand over OPI Gel and I think CND better. I put on several applications as I wanted a deep, rich color and the polish still felt thin on my nails and it looked great! 123
Wasn't sure at first, but it was exactly the color I wanted. 123