CND Shellac UV Top Coat is to be applied over Shellac Nail Polish and cured using a UV lamp. Polish application will last up to 2 weeks.
Shellac lasts much longer than your regular manicure; approximately 14 days without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process fast and ensuring your polish doesn’t smudge.
See basic application instructions below or click here to view detailed instructions.
Shellac Application Instructions
- Apply Shellac UV Base Coat and cure each hand for 10 seconds under UV lamp.
- Apply one thin coat of Shellac color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Shellac UV Top Coat and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the sticky film left on the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol.
There's a reason why shellac is well-sought. This top coat is lasting but easy to remove and when my first order had an issue with the cap not being able to fully close, they quickly sent me a replacement. 123
It goes on well, it’s super shiny and slick to the touch when cured. It’s my favourite and it holds up for weeks if applied properly. 123
Easy to apply, nice and clear and cures well without bubbles. I have been wearing my polish for several days and washing dishes without gloves. Holds well 123
Applies very well, doesn't peel and love the brush on it 123