Red Carpet Manicure is a gel nail polish that is to be applied like regular polish but must be cured using a LED or UV lamp. Red Carpet Manicure lasts much longer than your regular manicure; approximately 2 weeks without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process quick and easy.
See basic application instructions below or watch a YouTube video covering Red Carpet Manicure Application.
Red Carpet Manicure Application Instructions
- Clean nails by brushing on Prep Max Adhesion Sanitizer
- Apply a thin coat of Structure Base Coat Gel
- Cure under Professional LED for 30 seconds (Portable LED for 1 minute)
- Apply a thin coat of your chosen color and cure for 45 seconds under the Professional LED (Portable LED for 3 minutes)
- Repeat for second coat
- Apply a thin coat of Brilliance Top Coat and cure for 45 seconds under the Professional LED (Portable LED for 2 minutes)
- Remover tacky residue with Purify Pre & Post Application Cleanser
Can this gel polish be used with gel nails also? 123
Can't say enough good about Red Carpet Manicure system! 'Oh So 90210' is a great spring colour! Bottle is pretty true to colour (not all colours are as represented on bottle, but this one is pretty accurate). Shipping is free and quick - completely satisfied with all purchases from Nail Polish Canada and Red Carpet Manicure. 123
My sister lent me this colour, and I thought I might as well review it since I'm wearing it right now. Unlike Paparazzied, which is a bright fuchsia pink with a cool purple-ish undertone, Oh So 90210 is an equally bright (maybe even brighter) pink with a slightly orange undertone. It's not enough orange to push it into the realm of peach or coral, but it's defititely a warmer pink. This is a polish with even, opaque colour (with 2-3 coats) and not a hint of glitter or shimmer. It's a colour that makes me think of sunny hot days. I don't think I'll be buying it for my collection, but if you want a really bright colour, and prefer warmer tones, you might like this. 123
Red Carpet has a great variety of colours. Seems to last longer than other shellac brands. 123