CND Shellac is a cross between nail polish and gel. It is to be applied like regular nail polish but must be cured using a UV lamp.
Shellac lasts much longer than your regular manicure; up to 14 days without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process fast and ensuring your polish doesn’t smudge.
See basic application instructions below or view detailed instructions here.
Shellac Application Instructions
- Apply Shellac UV Base Coat and cure each hand for 10 seconds under UV lamp.
- Apply one thin coat of Shellac color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Shellac UV Top Coat and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the film left on top of the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol (available at most drugstores).
Very pretty colour, but not what I was expecting, too close to my skin/ nail colour! Lasts a long time!
Very nice natural looking colour, semi sheer as advertised. Stays on more than two weeks. Will buy again for sure!
Beautiful peachy sheer nude. It seems to self-level which is great, and I only needed to use 2 thin coats to get a nice soft manicure. Can't speak to longevity as I always remove my manicures after a week, and a always get lifting no matter what.
This is my go-to for a very natural and put-together look. I love that I can wear just 1 coat of this and it gives me a "my real nails but better" look. 2 coats gives you a more vibrant, opaque shade of pink-nude.