Gelish is a gel nail polish that is to be applied like regular polish but must be cured using a UV lamp. Gelish lasts much longer than your regular manicure; approximately 3 weeks without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process quick and easy.
See basic application instructions below or view detailed instructions here.
Gelish Application Instructions
- Apply one thin coat of Gelish Foundation Base Gel and place hand in UV lamp for 1 min.
- Apply one thin coat of Gelish color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of Gelish polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Gelish Top It Off and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the sticky/tacky film left on the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol.
I have been trying to find a nude I love! I have found it. Looks amazing matte or gloss finish. My clients are in love with this nude as well. 123
I am in love with this Gelish "need a tan" and so are my clients.....Love it! 123
I am thrilled with this very light nude shade. It's very flattering and a great base for nail art and other polishes, or alone as a very pale nail. The only minus is that it does require three coats for a fully opaque and tidy finish - this is why I removed one star. I would definitely purchase again if I ran out though! Tan in the name does not refer to its colour. It has much more of a 'super-pale plasticine' look than any 'tan' look, in case you're wondering. The primary undertones are pink and grey, not brown. 123