Description: Naked Naivete is a pale pink crème.
Size: 0.25 fl. oz. / 7.3 mL
Brand: CND Shellac
Collection: CND Shellac Contradations Collection (Fall 2015)
This product contains no toluene, DBP or added formaldehyde.
CND Shellac is a cross between nail polish and gel. It is to be applied like regular nail polish but must be cured using a UV lamp.
Shellac lasts much longer than your regular manicure; up to 14 days without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process fast and ensuring your polish doesn’t smudge.
See basic application instructions below or view detailed instructions here.
Shellac Application Instructions
- Apply Shellac UV Base Coat and cure each hand for 10 seconds under UV lamp.
- Apply one thin coat of Shellac color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Shellac UV Top Coat and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the film left on top of the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol (available at most drugstores).
Each bottle is 7.3 mL and will last about 20 applications.
This product contains no formaldehyde, Toluene or DBP
I really like the colour of this nail polish, and it looks good even on my fair skin. Sadly it doesn't seem to last as long as my other shellac colours and I needed three coats to get a good coverage. 123
I adore CND and Naked Naivete looked like the perfect nude, which it would be if it wasn't so streaky! Even with three thin coats, the coverage was transparent and streaky - though it looked pretty OK at a distance. 123
Such a nice color. Very subtle but nice and light. Plus it's not as transparent as I thought it would be, which is good 123