Gelish is a gel nail polish that is to be applied like regular polish but must be cured using a UV lamp. Gelish lasts much longer than your regular manicure; approximately 3 weeks without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process quick and easy.
See basic application instructions below or view detailed instructions here. Gelish Application Instructions
- Apply one thin coat of Gelish Foundation Base Gel and place hand in UV lamp for 1 min.
- Apply one thin coat of Gelish color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of Gelish polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Gelish Top It Off and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the sticky/tacky film left on the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol.
I love this deep vampy burgundy red with a glow from within that is a bit gold/duo chrome. Very subtle. It reminds me of one of my all time OPI favourites from the 90's - la boheme, which you can't get anymore. Love, love, love. It is a wee bit of a shrinker to apply, but not too bad. You have to cure it fast. It turned out beautiful in 2 coats.