Size: 9 mL
Brand: Red Carpet Manicure
Collection: Weekend in the Hamptons
Red Carpet Manicure is a gel nail polish that is to be applied like regular polish but must be cured using a LED or UV lamp. Red Carpet Manicure lasts much longer than your regular manicure; approximately 2 weeks without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process quick and easy.
See basic application instructions below or watch a YouTube video covering Red Carpet Manicure Application.
Red Carpet Manicure Application Instructions
- Clean nails by brushing on Prep Max Adhesion Sanitizer
- Apply a thin coat of Structure Base Coat Gel
- Cure under Professional LED for 30 seconds (Portable LED for 1 minute)
- Apply a thin coat of your chosen color and cure for 45 seconds under the Professional LED (Portable LED for 3 minutes)
- Repeat for second coat
- Apply a thin coat of Brilliance Top Coat and cure for 45 seconds under the Professional LED (Portable LED for 2 minutes)
- Remover tacky residue with Purify Pre & Post Application Cleanser
Mimosas By the Pool is a fabulous colour for spring! Red Carpet Manicure nail colours don't always match the bottle colour but this one is spot on! The whole Red Carpet Manicure system super easy to use and relatively quick compared to a salon manicure. Red Carpet Manicure backs their products, no questions asked. My lamp stopped working after only a few months and they were more than happy to replace it, free of charge, including free shipping. I'm a complete fan of Red Carpet Manicure! 123