CND Shellac is a cross between nail polish and gel. It is to be applied like regular nail polish but must be cured using a UV lamp.
Shellac lasts much longer than your regular manicure; up to 14 days without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process fast and ensuring your polish doesn’t smudge.
See basic application instructions below or view detailed instructions here.
Shellac Application Instructions
- Apply Shellac UV Base Coat and cure each hand for 10 seconds under UV lamp.
- Apply one thin coat of Shellac color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Shellac UV Top Coat and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the film left on top of the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol (available at most drugstores).
Beautiful Dark Blue-Green
This is a beautiful dark blue- green with small sparkles. It is almost black but sparkles when the light hits it. I was looking for a replacement for Red Carpet Manicures discontinued “Sapphire” and although this is much greener, I still like it.
This blue is like a dark pool of water with the slightest shimmer. Pairs so well with other shades of blue so matching your outfits is easy. It also acts as a lovely base colour to stamp and foil over- just lovely
Midnight Swim is a deep indigo blue/midnight blue with a very slight light blue shimmer in it. In 1 day, I had 3 compliments on it. It is a gorgeous deep rich colour!
I just love it! I don't like sparkles, but these ones are just magical, show only in a light. The shade of blue is very pretty