CND Shellac is a cross between nail polish and gel. It is to be applied like regular nail polish but must be cured using a UV lamp.
Shellac lasts much longer than your regular manicure; up to 14 days without chipping or peeling. Dry time is instant, making the application process fast and ensuring your polish doesn’t smudge.
See basic application instructions below or view detailed instructions here.
Shellac Application Instructions
- Apply Shellac UV Base Coat and cure each hand for 10 seconds under UV lamp.
- Apply one thin coat of Shellac color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of color polish and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply Shellac UV Top Coat and cure for 2 minutes.
- Remove the film left on top of the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 99% Isopropyl Alcohol (available at most drugstores).
I used this gold color as an accent (tip of fingers) with my pink shellac color.....I like the color and it applied well but it chipped before 7 days were up. My shellac polish usually lasts longer than that. It does have sparkle to it which I like . Might try applying it to my whole nail next time and see if it lasts longer. 123
I have no problem with the brand. The bottle I received had dry paint and bent brush 123