Gelish PolyGel is a 7-free, odorless nail enhancement system that delivers smooth, strong (stronger than hard gels) and light (lighter than both acrylics and hard gels) nails.
- Squeeze a small amount of PolyGel color out of the tube, and slice it and apply on all nails using Stir Stick Multi-Purpose Tool.
- Prime brush (use a short, firm square brush) with Slip Solution PolyGel Nail Liquid, and wipe dry. Re-moisten as needed.
- Lightly pat the brush on nails to shape product into place.
- Cure 30 seconds under LED light.
- File and cleanse nails.
- For removal, use PolyGel Tube Key.
Size: 2 oz. / 60 g
Bought this awhile ago and thought I wld wait to see how it performed. Have used it 2times. I use a silicone tool to shape it, one nail at a time. It is very thick, putty like consistency and I often feel as if it will not adhere to my natural nail, but once cured it is a dream. My nails normally have gel or acrylic lift after a week; this polygel stays for 3weeks and longer. It files easily for fills. So far, it has taken me 3hrs for a complete application from old nail polish removal to new polish. With practice, I hope to whittle that down to 1.5hrs.
This works great. Ive been trying to learn acrylics, but this is so much easier and faster when i dont have the time.
I really liked using this. Nails turned out very hard and durable. They look awesome. They've been banged around quite a bit today and not a chip and no lifting. There was no rush forming the gel and applying it. Knew I could take my time. However, I took away a star only because I have discovered I am allergic to this and can't use this product again. (i've been using CND products for a few years bc it is hypoallergenic but decided to try this after reading that someone thought it wouldn't cause an allergic reaction) But if you are not allergic you are going to LOVE this product. Have fun!
- Doesnt try quickly like acrylic - Not runny like builder gels - Easy to shape and you can just use rubbing alcohol instead of buying expensive slip solution